Prayers.

  • ->the ministry.
  • ->my family
  • ->my heart.
  • ->my internship
  • ->my future Husband.
  • ->those who do not know the Lord
  • ->friends.roomies.
  • ->my YL girls.
  • ->Summer Camp at Windy gap

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

me.

so i had a different blog and switched to this one. problem. harder than thought. didnt think. just switched. now my me is not at the top. but love. well.......

this is me.....


me.
child of God. created in his image.from a rib of adam.amazingly loved by God. continually being romanced through scripture. not ordinary. no accident. fearfully,wonderfully made.to be in relationship with him.leading others to Christ by example.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

really, who am i?

deep down in the depths of my soul?

do i truely believe God is good?

do i believe all that happens to me and around me has a purpose?

do i believe God is in control?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

questions i use to ask. till i found myself. romanced by God himself. through his word. found in the BIBLE! through a relationship with him. he answered them all. all doubts. insecurities. any and every emotion. i know what God says. 

i was created to be in relationship with him.
"i am the door" jesus said. He is the door to God.creator.father.king.....we must knock and get
 to know him.   and no one, "comes to the father except through me" john 14:6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will praise.worship.know him. spread his word. teach. set an exapmple. love.
"when i consider your heavens,
the works of your fingers,
the moon and the stars
which you have set in place,
what are mere mortals that you are
mindful of them,
human beings that you care for them?
you have made them a little lower than
the heavenly beings
and crowned them with glory and honor.
you made them rulers over the works of your hands;
you put everything under their feet"
psalm 8:3-6

who am i lord that you would think of me?

who am i that you would care for me?

who am i to know that kind of love?
 
how?

"for you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mothers womb.
i praise you because i am fearfully and
wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
i know that well"
psalm 139:13-14

"search me oh God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
see if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everylasting.
psalm 139:23-24

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

girls (i) am the last thing God made. His final inspiration. the Crown jewel of his creation. s wonderful. so beautiful. that when God showed us to adam he was dumbfounded. speechless.

"TOVE! TOVE! TOVE! TOVE!"

<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sinful. dirty. old. made a new in Christ. now. woman of Christ. daughter. friend. mentor. younglife leader. roomie. sister. cousin. granddaughter. lover. passionate. dreamer. believer. strong. in the word. firm. beautiful. reader. truthful. lavender. camper. hiker. lifeguard. server. forgiving. cheesecake. joyous. happy. redemed. senior. 22. dancer. soccer.cowboys. workout. healthy. pink. candles. submitting. me. waiting.........on my knees, looking up to u, oh lord!

me.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment